Need one more round of testing for my branch

David REVOY davidrevoy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 10:49:41 UTC 2011

> What needs to be tested:
I switched to your branch and I will test more deeply than I can do this
week-end during next week.
For the moment , I have this :

-  The brush strokes tend to experience a high slow down when doing a
long stroke without releasing the stylus  ( ex: a 40 second stroke
really get slow at the end ). Not sure if it was also the case in Master
, not sure if this is a real issue as I usually not do so long stroke ,
but I saw it happen on shorter stroke with big brush. So , maybe
revelent of a small problem.

- The display on the top of the canvas of many ruler assistant  (
without necesserely activate "assistant" in tool option ) make the brush
system really slow. Not sure it was also the case in Master. (
perspective was always slow, I remember )

- For a side effect maybe,  "filters" not crash the same way than in
master ( I know this are not expected in your test list )  ; like
Curves/Levels/HSV etc. 'Preview' looks broken.

I will continue to note what I found.