Branch: krita-colorchannels-silvioheinrich

Timothée Giet animtim at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:13:39 CEST 2011

Ok after more test here is the issue, well in fact there are two:

-when loading a RGB (8 or 16bit) file with some layers in grayscale
colorspace mode, those are wrongly displayed (black is red, and white is
blue)
I can display it back correctly by selecting them one by one and do
Layer->Convert Layer Type and reselect the grayscale mode I want (or even
faster: right click on the layer, open properties, then click
ok on it, it reloads the layer correctly). I've tried to create a new file
to reproduce it, the bug is here when trying to load it too (so it's not a
old file retro compatibility issue but more a file loading issue)

-Second issue, I don't think it's related to your patch but that's the
reason why I was confused at first: the Layer docker keeps displaying the
infos (blend mode and transparency values.. ) from the previously selected
layer instead of the current one.