[calligra/krita-fixsmudgebrush-silvioheinrich] ColorSmudge brush

Lukast dev lukast.dev at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 16:41:09 CEST 2011

Hi,

we really should decide if the color smudge replaces
the smudge, or they will exist next to each other or what is the next step.

I think it replaces the old smudge, what about others?

So far it is experimental paintop, so
a) If we will replace the smudge, your presets are safe. All old smudge presets
will not work completely correctly. Smudge was marked as stable, so by
definition, there should be support
for old presets -- but we can make exception here maybe? What others think?
b) If it will be merged somehow with smudge, you can get into troubles :)
c) If we will support both of them you are safe but then we have two
very similar brush engines