extensions.krita.org build result launch

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Mar 26 14:42:46 CET 2010

On Friday 26 March 2010, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> I have moved all
> the plugin from krita-plugins and krita2-plugins to gitorious [2],
I forgot to mentions that four plugins actually have been "lost" in the
process. The fist one is the panorama plugin, I had a lot of fun writting it,
and learned a lot, but it was far to be finished, it does not fit the vision,
and in the meantime Hugin has make so much progress in panorama making that
the code of the plugin is worthless even for simple use case. Three filters
expand, contract and binarize are going to be converted to shiva (the first two
are already done, the last one needs a small additions to OpenShiva to work
correctly).

--
Cyrille Berger