Photographic features and other non-paint features)

Peter Smyth smyth.peter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:29:30 CET 2010

Hi All,

I'm a bit tentative diving in here, as I'm not a developer and haven't been
able to use Krita since v1.6 (no time to compile/setup/debug and Debian
testing is still on v1.6).

I'll just say that I'm sad to see Krita move away from being a program that
has photo editing capabilities, it is why I started using it in the first
place.  I liked the idea of a lightweight native Linux alternative to
Photoshop, The Gimp wasn't, and still isn't, it.

I'm not asking you to change this course, but be aware some will miss that
focus.

Cheers

Peter