Pop up palette recent colour

Adam nospam at xibo.at
Fri Jan 29 15:01:00 CET 2010

Having the triangle selector in the middle would mean ether a very small
triangle or very long way from the cursor to the tools/colours. Having it
as a popup would make it possible to change the selector in the settings,
which could be a feature in the future.

Hm, i just realised, that a popup was Vera's first idea. Well, it sounds
better to me..