Pop up palette tutorial

Vera Lukman shicmap at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 09:13:05 CET 2010

Hello all,

I realized that how to access the pop up palette was not so clear so I made
a tutorial on the wiki. Please check/proofread and feel free to add some
information if you think it's not enough. Here is the link
http://wiki.koffice.org/index.php?title=Krita/Quick_sketch_Pallete

Another thing is regarding the favorite brushes. We had a discussion last
week on irc and we were thinking about using the lock and fifo method. I was
thinking that we can treat the favorite brushes the same way as the recent
colours. So, we keep the brushes that is used the most by the user. What do
you think? I think it sounds like a good idea, but maybe the user use other
brushes a lot and still want to keep another brush that is not used as much.
In this case, the lock and fifo method is in favour.

Other thoughts are well appreciated.