Fleshing up a post-GSoC proposal to improve Krita

Silvio Grosso grossosilvio at yahoo.it
Sun Aug 8 19:22:17 CEST 2010

Hello everyone,

Lukas wrote:
> I'm not sure if anybody would sponsor you so that you could learn

Yes. I think this is the whole truth :-(

> I think you need to spent more time with us and show us what you are
> capable of ;)

This would be great. Just improving a little bit your Google's summer work
would be enough :-)

> Nobody will sponsor you for learning the things (except Google Summer Of
> Code :)

Yep. But I have read Google earns something as 4.5 billion of dollars every
year :-)
On top of that, I think Google uses the Google summer of code to attract
possible future employees.
Needless to say, when you do a summer of code you are sure to be listed in
their databases :-)

P.s: this year, for me, it has been a great pleasure reading all students'
blogs, concerning their summer of code :-)
Everyone has showed to be really talented :-)

Best regards,

Silvio