A first part of the layers/masks patch

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat Sep 26 08:44:34 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 23 September 2009, Dmitry Kazakov wrote:

> This is a singlepatch version. It can be easily applied to trunk without
> conflicts. It's good for testing, not for reading:
> http://dimula73.narod.ru/01_layers_masks_refactoring_singlepatch.diff

There are a couple of stylistic issues I'm not too happy with, like
rearranging the order of methods in a header and some renaming. Right now, for
someone who's been working with Krita for a longer time, confusion is
guaranteed between the term 'projection; and the new term 'cache'.

These big refactors go better if we keep the renaming to the end, I think. I'm
still digesting your other mail, it's as long as the patch!