Whither Krita?

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Sep 16 11:01:27 CEST 2009

On Wed, 16 Sep 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> On Tuesday 15 September 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > > 2) FILTERS DIALOG(!) with thumbnails that was introduced in 2.0. I think,
> > >  if i press Filter->Curves menu, i mean that i want to see Curves
> > >  configuration window only, NOT these loads of thumbnails and other
> > >  filter's stuff.
> >
> > Damn. I had a patch for that -- and I lost it somewhere during the 2.0
> > freeze.
> What could be done is to remember that the user hided the filters thumbnails
> (could even be considered as bug fix ;) ), my ideal dream would be Mac OSX like
> drawer :)

Or even, opened the drawer. I've got something like that working again, but I need
to finish it. The layout of the dialog does weird things if I call setSizes()
on the splitter. Another problem is that the splitter isn't very visible, but I know
how to style it, so I can fix that.

A drawer would be cool and Qt supports that -- but only on OSX.

Boudewijn