2.1 plan, was: trunk is open.

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Oct 25 19:32:17 CET 2009

On Sunday 25 October 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Sunday 25 October 2009, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Yes, indeed. Though we do have a big todo list already, and we've tried
> >  having a wiki todo before, which didn't work either. I'm still working
> >  with Lukas on his project proposal, which is a large part of that plan.
>
> Our todo contains tasks for the next twenty years :) I think a TODO for
>  2.2, like the feature list page we have for koffice is quiet manageable.

Sure, that's why I want some discussion on what we're going to do, and also
commitment on getting it done. I'll start:

 * Fix bugs as they arrive. My goal is to be be under 20 bugs for 2.2, and to
have no unassigned bugs. (That also means that if you think a bug is right up
your alley, that I'd like you to assign that bug to yourself.)

 * fix serialization of the paintops, so stroke recording can work again. This
might entail some refactoring.

 * finish my mypaing brush-compatible brush engine.

 * implement alpha-locking. Initial support is already committed, now I just
need to use Enkithan's icons and make it work, preferably without refactoring
pigment.