How to access the popup discussion

Vera Lukman shichan.karachu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 08:23:11 CET 2009

I have changed the pop up palette settings so that users can access it
using the middle button. I tried it with my graphical tablet and it is
great. Thank you for the suggestion, Cyrille. The foreground and
background swapping is not disabled yet. Cyrille, are you sure you
want this to be disabled? And what about the keyboard shortcut we
talked about. Sorry I don't have the log.

Another thing, the pop up palette looks seriously ugly on the openGL
canvas. I have no idea why. It seems like the widget gets painted a
few times which causes it to overlap. Finally you have some weird
black widget. Can anyone help me to analyse this problem?