koffice/krita/image

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Nov 5 18:55:48 CET 2009

On 2009-11-04 05:23, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Cyrille Berger wrote:
>
>> SVN commit 1044629 by berger:
>>
>> revert to 936510 (the reason is that after 944988, the algorithm return either a very small value or UINT64_MAX)
>>
>> It might be worth, at some point to backport to branch 2.1
>
> Before we release?

Okay... now that trunk is back in order, r1045274 should be backported.
As Cyrille notes, without the bug fix, the output is... well, bad.
*Really* bad :-). (Also, r1045274 is conveninently far less invasive
than undoing the refactoring, and won't lost the behavior change from
r947541.)

Would you like me to do that (probably won't happen for ~24 hours due to
time zone differences)? Otherwise I have no objection if one of you
wants to do it.

--
Matthew