Patch for KCurve and KisPerChannelFilter

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Feb 20 10:46:29 CET 2009

On Thursday 19 February 2009, Дима Казаков wrote:

> The fist patch changes KCurve class. The second one makes
> KisPerChannelFilter use new features.

I'm right now compiling Krita with your patch. I haven't read through them,
will do that on reviewboard. In any case: thanks for the patch and for the
work! I'm really happy to have you on board!

> PS:
> What is planned to be done:
> 1) Look through preview mechanism, because it still slows everything down
> much.

This is something I'm also working on: right now, the preview on-canvas is
broken (again...), but it should be working in the background, in a thread.

> 2) Let user unselect the point of the curve by clicking on empty area
> 2,5) Hide In/Out controls when nothing selected
> 3) Far-far-future: color sampler mode for the curve (clicking on the canvas
> shows the point on the curve)

This actually should be quite easy to do -- there is already a color picker
tool that emits the currently selected color _and_ the filter dialog isn't
modal, so you can use that tool while the dialog is open/