koffice/krita/image

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Nov 2 10:14:25 CET 2008

On Sunday 02 November 2008, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> For now, if it fixes things and doesn't break any, it's ok.

Yeah, that's the "breaking" part that annoys me :) The other solution would be
to call setDirty() in the plugins that do the conversion... but that would be
dirty ;) The problem is that when the signal is blocked the image isn't tell
anymore that its layers have been modified, so in case we notice problem
introduced by that change maybe a solution would be to detect at unlocking
that the projection have been updated and then emit the correct signal.

--
Cyrille Berger