TODO

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Mar 13 19:22:25 CET 2008

On Thursday 13 March 2008, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Thursday 13 March 2008, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > I'm considering putting the TODO list back in a file in svn -- like we
> > had for 1.x. The wiki todo page turns out to be pretty hard to maintain
> > and keep up to date. Any objections?
>
> None for me :) I didn't like the wiki todo. (not that I am a big fan of the
> big TODO svn either, if anyone wants to write a nice todo colaborative
> manager !)

At least the svn todo won't need any wiki-syntax :-). I have had this urge
ever since Inge visited us in Dec/Jan and I saw him working with the Marble
todo. It evoked all kinds of wish-we-never-had-thrown-ours-away feelings :-).

Plus, it forces me to go through our various todo's and discover in what stage
we are now.