PRNG proposal

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 23 23:39:13 CET 2008

Cyrille Berger wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 December 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>> I don't think I'm following that, sorry.
>
> The point is that trying to find charasterics on a broken algorithm is bound
> to give uninteresting results.

...or results that demonstrate that it's broken? Anyway, point taken, I
think we're arguing while really agreeing.

Anyway, going back to your original message, did you see problems with
the mean in my original algorithm or not? From the tests I did, it looks
okay. I'm wondering about that, particularly since I'm not sure how to
read the other part of your previous comment.

Beyond that I think it's a matter of whenever you get time to do your
own analysis on whichever of my attempts. From there, either it will
look good and we can talk about doing a switch, or it won't and I get to
try to tweak it some more :-).

--
Matthew
このテキストを翻訳する時間の無駄だばかばかしい