irc meeting about color choosers

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Dec 23 18:45:01 CET 2008

C. Boemann wrote:
> The color choosers of koffice are a big uncoordinated mess. So in order to
> get a handle on what we need to do we are calling for an irc meeting
>
> Saturday 27th 18:00 cet on irc channel #koffice-color

I'll be traveling then, but to offer my $0.02, I'd love to see an HCY
picker as default :-), or at least as an option. (One of these days I
still want to make the standard KDE picker default to HCY on Linux...
and HLS on Windows to match Redmond's choice of picker.)

IMO it would be best to use the KDE standard picker if that's possible.

--
Matthew
このテキストを翻訳する時間の無駄だばかばかしい