Yet Another Brush Proposal

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Apr 1 03:16:11 CEST 2008

Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> On Saturday 29 March 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>  As I understand, right now we don't even persist strokes
>> (well, except we *do*; paths).
>
> Unless you're in recording mode, which works perfectly well.

Does that convert freehand to paths, or what's the class that stores the
stroke information?

Needless to say, the interface for that (note: we need standard macros
ala PS!) is a far cry from a true stroke-based file format :-).

>> Nor do we have the needed interface to
>> control the other variables (pen tilt, angle, pressure, etc)
>> after-the-fact.
>
> That would simply be an addition to the interface of the recording mode.

...or the paths tool, as I mentioned, where I would also like to see it.

--
Matthew
I think I want my tombstone to read: