New color conversion system

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu Sep 20 11:59:35 CEST 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Cyrille Berger wrote:

> That's not what I mean by not understanding the API ;) but you are refering to
> an addition to ICC spec [1].

yes

> that long ? The big problem is that plasma is not in shape, and don't have a
> default configuration (at least that's how I explain the gap between the
> screenshots on the blog of some of its developers, and what I get when I
> launch a KDE4 session).

I installed the playground base stuff, too, so my desktop looked a bit
like the average plasma developer's desktop. But that's not the main thing. In less
than an hour I found so many problems, starting with apps no longer remembering
their toobar settings to alt-f2 gg: no longer working to kwin max/min problems -- and
that's just scraping the around the edges of KDE4.

Boudewijn