Krita on Windows

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Sep 18 09:05:28 CEST 2007

On Monday 17 September 2007, Adrian Page wrote:
> Krita's been running on windows for a couple of weeks now, but I never
> got round to reporting the progress. Anyway, here's the obligatory
> screenshot:
>
> http://www.pagenet.plus.com/kritawin.png

Nice! I've been trying to get Krita to compile on Windows, too, and actually
succeeded. But somehow my installation was messed-up, because I couldn't run
it. Now that I've got a nice, fast Linux laptop again, I'm not sure how much
time I'll have for windows anymore. You did it using MSVC, right?

I'll blog about it :-)