Fullscreen mode?

Warren Baird photogeekmtl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 16:01:29 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I'm still in the process of identifying features I'll miss from the Gimp
in Krita.    In the gimp you can (with a little bit of tweaking) get a
true full screen mode, where all you see is your image surrounded by a
black border.    I've found it very useful for evaluating my work, since
it removes all of the distractions of menu bars and tools and lets me
focus only on the image.

Has there been any thought towards providing an option in Krita that
makes the Fullscreen mode behave this way?

Warren