KOffice Creativity Package name

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Nov 1 16:07:56 CET 2007

Hello,

As was discussed in Berlin (right ?) and previously on Krita's mailing list
[1]. We need a new name to a meta package holding our creativity application
(Krita and Karbon). This is mostly a marketting issue, the main reason behind
that is that the name "Office" is repelling to the artist communauty. But at
the same time we definitively want to keep sharing as much as possible
between "Office" application and "Creative" application. That would probably
result in some changes in how tarball(s) are released and on the website
organisation as well.

So to pick up a good new name for the suite, I suggest a name brain storming
irc meeting (on #koffice-brainstorm on irc.freenode.net) on Sunday, 4 at
14:00 (UTC, that makes 15:00 for continantal Europe).

Don't answer to that mail with ideas, but if you have some and can't attend
the irc meeting, you can send me (privately) your ideas, and I will gladly
submit them.

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kimageshop&m=118966944104765&w=2

--
Cyrille Berger