Krita status and release goals

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Mar 18 23:16:13 CET 2007

> - dynamic brush
> 	who: Cyrille Berger
> 	status: started
estimate: well it's a little bit a "in research" project, so I will make the
effort to put it in a releasable state when needed.

> - libpsd (photoshop import)
> 	who: Cyrille Berger
> 	status: unknown
status: postponed until at least 2.1, I think it will be changed to a psd2odr
project.

> * Unfeatures and regressions
>
> - cimg filter
> 	reason: the current code sucks
Bilateral filtering gives similar results, faster and with only one parameter.
See http://people.csail.mit.edu/sparis/bf/#code.

> - ycbcr colorspaces
> 	reason: not ported yet (belongs to pigment, really)
euh why in pigment ? And not ported yet because I don't if I will make it a
KoLcmsColorspace or a KoIncompleteColorSpace. YCbCr is supported by LCMS but
there is no free profile, so the solution would be to be able to generate a
default profile from the conversion table, but I am not sure to know how to
do that or if I will have the time to find out for 2.0, in which case in less
than 20 minutes I will create a KoIncompleteColorSpace version ;) (Note that
LMS

> - not all of 1.6.3 has been forward ported yet!
True, I will try to make a list of those changes during this week.

And I add:

- Bracketing to HDR
- status: in progress
- needed: some widget to plot data :/