tagging beta1

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Jul 27 07:57:52 CEST 2007

On Friday 27 July 2007, Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> On Friday 27 July 2007 00:29:06 Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > On Thursday, 26. July 2007, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > > whoever started with that gpgme++ mess), so I'll start tagging  when
> > > I'm back
> >
> > This seem to compile now, so I've uploaded tarballs to the usual location
> > and created a tag. koffice tarballs were also uploaded.
>
> Thanks, Dirk :>
>
> Is someone from the KOffice team on this list? Are there some changelogs
> for KOffice, maybe an overview of what changed, what the status is and what
> plans there are.

I'll try to assemble something today. Given that we didn't really announce
alpha 1, pretty much everything is new.

People: what are the cool things you want listed in the changelog? What are we
definitively going to do for 2.0 final that we want people to focus on
instead of the bugs and gaps?

For Krita (cc'd to our list for corrections and additions):

* Kubelka-Munk spectrum-based paint mixer
* Integrated shape and mask selections
* True image resolution
* Flake shape integration
* OpenGL shader support for exposure and gradient preview
* LDR-to-HDR bracketing

Krita 2.0 will come with a much more expanded support for natural paint
simulation, HDR image work, action recording, live filter, transformation and
transparency masks, clone layers, complete metadatasupport using the exif and
xmp standards, live filter previews on canvas, opengl shader filters,
per-layer and global selections, better support for printing and much more.