Status Update

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Oct 6 14:52:34 CEST 2006

Wiki's don't work, at least, the kde wiki doesn't work. Still, it seems to me
a good idea to make sure everyone gets regularly a status update of where we
are with Krita 2.0, especially since life is getting complicated right now.
We wouldn't want tasks to fall through the cracks in floor, now would we?

Abbreviations

? = Alice Nonymus
A = Adrian Page
B = Casper Boemann