Scaling algorithms in Krita Bad (at least at downscaling)

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sun Nov 12 20:19:56 CET 2006

Remembering an old site about panorama tools interpolation. Professor
Dersch seemd to have much fun in searching good interpolators:
http://www.path.unimelb.edu.au/~dersch/interpolator/interpolator.html

Hope this helps at least for up sampling.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management
                                + imaging / panoramas