Fwd: KOffice Wiki

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Nov 4 13:40:49 CET 2006

Oh, for the people that don't read koffice-devel.

Subject: KOffice Wiki
Date: Friday 03 November 2006 19:41
From: Thomas Zander <zander at kde.org>
To: "For developer's discussion about KOffice" <koffice-devel at kde.org>

On a thread yesterday there was another call for having a KOffice wiki
and David asked the sysadmin of our system about any possibility for
that.
And now we have one;
http://wiki.koffice.org
Its still a bit empty, so lets move our stuff from the kde wiki.
People able to write some stuff (like a good main page and about page)
please edit.

Anyone can create an account, but only after the account has been OK-ed
(either by me or David) can they actually edit something.
Just tell me your username and I can allow you the edit rights, should
you need them.

Thomas Zander