A hearty slap on the back:

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Fri Nov 3 01:01:53 CET 2006

On Thursday 02 November 2006 06:20, Torsten Rahn wrote:
> - some further essential filters like colorize and dodge need to be added.
> ( I might actually be interested in working on some filter if I find some
> time beyond my pet project "Marble").
for colorize, did you mean "layer > color > colorize" "filter > color >
colorify" or "filter > color > map > sample colorize" ? The difference
between the first two is behind my comprehension. Except that the first one
does some brightness adjustement with the colorization.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---