crop tool broken...

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Mar 23 12:08:47 CET 2006

> bug: the crop-handles are painted _behind_ the checkered background.
> Select another tool, like the rectangle tool.
no there are not :) it give the impression, because the "dark" grey is
128/128/128, and the painting of handles invert the color, and invert of 128
is.. 128, the solution would be to have a "dark" grey different of 128, but I
am not sure if we can make the change (documentation tout ça...)

> bug: the crop preview is not erased and I remember that previously the
> crop was applied which also does not happen anymore (which might actually
> be a good thing, but ok).
> paint some rectangles
> select the crop tool again.
I don't understand, isn't it a feature that the crop selection is kept when
the crop tool is deselected ?

> bug: I can not create a new crop-rectangle by dragging one the previous
> one still exists and shows itself when I click-drag at the right
> location.
yes that's right, you can create drag a new crop-rectangle, when one allready
exist. Maybe we should a "clear crop" button in the option widget, but then
again it's too late :(

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---