Yet again: Tablet Troubles (Or: is Bart losing his mind?)

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Mon Jun 19 21:54:45 CEST 2006

On Monday 19 June 2006 20:17, Bart Coppens wrote:
> Yeah it is very weird indeed. Might be some tiles stuff, too :-(
In an interesting turn of events, I can actually reproduce this Krita bug in
_Gimp_. Yes, including the funky undo weirdness. So I guess this is more
likely to be the driver screwing up on XOrg's side quite majorly, although
any kind of protection we could offer would still be a good thing. (And if
it's not an XOrg thing, but a mishandling of tablets both Krita and Gimp do,
I'd be interested to know, too.)

Bart