Timeout

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sun Jul 2 16:23:02 CEST 2006

On Sunday 2 July 2006 15:11, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I'm sorry, but I think I cannot do the 1.5.2 release after all. I'm
> realizing that I think I ought to admit that I'm maybe really burned
> out.

Take your time, KOffice will be here for a long time to come :)
Indeed; open source should stay fun, and saying No from time to time is
healthy. So don't feel bad, we still love you :-)

> Sitting at the keyboard and not producing anything, being
> unreasonable on irc (sorry Thomas!)
Thanks :)   I guess everyone is allowed a bad day from time to time ;)

First priority; find things that are fun to do. Either inside of outside
of KOffice development.

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander