Opening of playground/graphics/krita-plugin

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Thu Jan 26 23:44:47 CET 2006

Hi all,

I have open a repository on svn.kde.org for external krita plugins. The goal
is to publish new filters, tools and so on for Krita 1.5. So if, in the
future, you are developping a new tool, new filter, new paintop, that doesn't
require a krita 2.0 feature, you will be welcome to develop it inside
krita-plugin, which will be release.

So you can check it out at :
svn co https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/playground/graphics/krita-plugins

(as krita's headers are not installed yet, I had to tell the build style to
look for my source directory, so you might have to change some Makefile.am to
make it work, I hope this problem will be solve soon)

Currently, until the release of Krita 1.5, it will be mostly use to test the
installation of external headers.

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---