New document settings

Sander Koning sanderkoning at kde.nl
Sat Jan 21 20:39:21 CET 2006

Boudewijn Rempt wrote on 2006-01-21 20:19 +0100 regarding Re: New document settings:
> I never did more templates -- creating templates is a boring job... And I
> think it's too late now.

Will it break strings, or what else is the reason you consider it too late?
(Just curious, please do higher priority tasks first ;))

> That's an old template still around on your system. You should delete it.

Hmm, I thought that 'make uninstall' would have removed old traces. Apparently
not. One learns something new every day :)

> That's on my todo.

Okay, thanks again!

--
Sander Koning                       |   sanderkoning - at - kde -.- nl
Documentation coordinator, KDE-NL   |   http://www.kde.nl/