Krita talk

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Feb 21 14:09:05 CET 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 14:03, Michael Thaler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to give a talk about Krita at the Linux-Infotag in Augsburg, Germany
> (Linux Information Day in Augsburg, Germany) on March, 25th. It is aimed at
> new users and it should demonstrate what Krita is, what we want to archive,
> what's possible with Krita right now and so on.

Good :-)

> I think some of you have given talks about Krita. Could you send me these
> talks if you still have them (or links where I can download them).

Mine is at http://www.koffice.org/krita/akademy2005.pdf. Of course, given all
our hard work, it's very much out of deate, except for the history sections.

Bart's talk is still unspoken as yet, because Fosdem is only this weekend.
Bart -- if you've slides, can you give me them afterwards so I can add them
to the krita website?