Going the wrong way?

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 22:03:30 CET 2006

And a quick mention of the particularly interesting items of each (or
at least what I particularly like about them)...

> ZBrush,
> http://pixologic.com/home/home.shtml

best widget and layout tools for hiding, docking, pallet creation and
popup pallet for rapid tool adjustments of most commonly tweaked
settings - amazing tutortial/scripted help system, is also the best
depth based paint tool available.

> Studio Artist
> http://www.synthetik.com/
powerful array of tools for painting, the most tweakable and wide
arrage of tools, most of them are based on filters.

> and Pixia
> http://park18.wakwak.com/~pixia/
has the best brush resizing method I've found