Documentation on the scanner feature.

John R. Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Feb 8 00:36:22 CET 2006

I was pleased to see the availablity of my scanner under tools
and so of course I tried it out immmediately. On the first
attempt (a letter sized page at 300 dpi) only a small squarish
section came in. So I tried it without initializing a document
first.  Nothing came in.

Is there a guide anywhere on this feature? The book krita.pdf
is silent on the feature.

And a related question: can I convince Krita to measure things in
inches rather than pixels?

My relevant background is Gimp though I have fooled with Scribus.

-s p-
John Culleton
Books with answers to marketing and publishing questions:

Book coaches, consultants and packagers: