Some mmx/sse2 benchmarking

Tom Burdick tburdi1 at uic.edu
Fri Dec 15 01:06:36 CET 2006

I would suggest changing the memcpy functions for testSSE to the load
functions in xmmintrin, so

v1m = _mm_loadu_ps(v1);
v2m = _mm_loadu_ps(v2);

if you make sure the vectors are 16 byte aligned you can do it an even better
way, just use _mm_load_ps instead.

Let me know if that imroves the sse timings!

-Tom