But before being able to develop for krita2, I need to be able to run it

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Aug 29 23:02:47 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 21:07, Cyrille Berger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to launch krita2 today, but I got this (with an error
> message:"Cannot start Krita: no colorspaces available"), anyone has an idea
> ?
<...>
> and before crashing I got the message box:
> "Cannot start Krita: no colorspaces available"
>
> please don't tell me to update and recompile :(

Sounds to me like a mix-up between kde3 and kde4 things: I'm not sure about
your particular instance, because I don't know whether you run as a separate
user, or with the settings reset to kde4 things. When I run as a kde4 user
with all settings correct, I don't get that problem. The ksycoca corruption
line is very suspicious.