Krita UI, painting&sketching

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Mon Aug 28 15:02:29 CEST 2006

I didn't have the time to go throught the rest of the mail now, but here is a
short comment on that:

> - Tablet pressure curve control would be great (
>   http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/images/pro-oc4-menu02-2.gif
>   the curve control box in bottom right.)
>   It is an editable curve that maps the pressure value read from the
>   tablet (x-axis) to what is sent to the brush (y-axis.)
>   E.g. hard pencil has pressure curve like _/ (have to press hard to
>   make dark, easier to sketch), ink brush like /" (easy to make dark
>   strokes.) Most useful as per-brush setting.

It's called "Brush settings", but I had rather have it called "tablet quick
setting", it's more like what it does, and I think it's something that should
change the value in KisEvent, so no need to support in each KisPaintOp. As
for the math behind this, it's not much related to "porgrammable brush".

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---