About the siox tool

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at physik.tu-muenchen.de
Sun Aug 27 12:52:06 CEST 2006

Hi Cyrille,

> Michael, what is your plan about it ?

I finished my Ph.D. about half a year ago and after looking for an interesting
job for quite a while,  I started to work three weeks ago and I am pretty
busy right now. I am afraid that I currently can't work on the SIOX tool.

I ported the main SIOX algorithm, but I am not sure if it acutally works. What
still have to be done is, to make it possible to mark known foreground with a
brush and then call the siox algorithm to recalculate the selection.

Greetings,
Michael