gimp fileformat

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Sun Aug 20 20:45:23 CEST 2006

> I think that's a good plan -- except that I'm not going to promise a
> certain number of lines of code in September.

I didn't ask any :D When you come back to code, you should do as we all do (or
I think as we all do, at least that's what I do :) ) more interesting/fun
code than boring code that you think should be done because you feel it must
be done. Let share boring code among us :) I take the file format (that
doesn't mean that I don't appreciate help :D ), there must be other boring
code in krita for others ;)

--
--- Cyrille Berger ---