Image->properties

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sun Apr 16 22:29:41 CEST 2006

On Saturday 15 April 2006 21:50, John R. Culleton wrote:
> On Saturday 15 April 2006 02:55, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > On Saturday 15 April 2006 00:43, John R. Culleton wrote:
> > >  just reinstalled KOffice 1.5 whch should contain the latest
> > > version of Krita.
> > >
> > > If I load an image, and then go to image-properties the Krita
> > > program always exits with an error. The input can be ps or tiff.
> >
> > Which error? Do you get a backtrace?
>
> Here is the backtrace.
> This backtrace appears to be of no use.

No, indeed. That's not very useful. Did you build your packages yourself? If
so, please configure them with --debug=full. Otherwise, you may be able to
get a more useful backtrace by starting krita under gdb.

In any case, since it's going to be a very busy week for me (Orthodox Easter
being next weekend), I won't be able to reply or pay attention to this issue
until Tuesday April 25th, so there's no hurry.

Boudewijn