Histogram idea

Bart Coppens kde at bartcoppens.be
Thu Sep 8 20:16:03 CEST 2005

On Thursday 08 September 2005 19:26, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I think that a toolbar histogram, while undeniably extremely cool, would be
> too small to be really useful, and I think it would be better if it were a
> little bigger and a tab in the overview/tool options docker.
Yes, you are right of course. The reason I made it a small toolbar, was
because that way it seemed to take less space of the screen. But I see no
real reason why it shouldn't fit in a separate tab. Keep in mind though, that
adding a completely functional histogram widget or curves widget might make
the tab big and look cluttered.