Not done yet... Was: Crash, Boom, Bang

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Oct 17 13:18:35 CEST 2005

On Monday 17 October 2005 13:03, Michael Thaler wrote:
> On Monday 17 October 2005 12:05, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> > Well... Casper had to restart KDE, too.
>
> I did not have to. I just did make uninstall && make clean && make && make
> install und it worked again.

Note that I'm not done reorganizing yet. Currently, core depends on ui and ui
depends on core; I want to move all part stuff to ui, rename ui to kritapart,
and core to kritaimage; make kritapart depend on kritaimage, but make
kritaimage standalone. Then I'll abstract a set of interfaces for the use of
plugins and put them in sdk so plugins don't depend on either image or core.

I've got a couple of problems not solved, though, and the main one is the
iterators. The iterator classes are clearly part of the core image library,
so ideally I'd have an iterator interface class in sdk that's implemented by
the core image library iterator class -- but using virtuals here for operator
++, for instance, would punish performance too much.