Running the unittests

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Fri Oct 7 13:11:30 CEST 2005

I've finally managed to get the unittests to run (which means I am fixing a
lot of breakage, because, apparently only Adrian has been able to run them).
The procedure is as follows, and I recommend to run them always before
checking in:

* Checkout kdesdk
	svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/KDE/3.5/kdesdk
* cd kdesdk
* make -f Makefile.cvs && ./configure && cd kunittest && make && sudo make
install

Reconfigure your koffice build again
cd koffice/krita
make check

That'all -- I haven't found out how to run the unittests in the gui, so I can
see the nice green bar. But no doubt that's possible, too -- until that time
I apparently cannot run the colorspace unittests.