Updated TODO

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Thu May 19 21:18:21 CEST 2005

I've checked in an updated TODO. I'm in Brussels tomorrow night again, and on
Saturday, so I'm not reachable. I intend to start working on getting the bugs
out of the filter paint tool.

I might also make sure the selection is obeyed when mirroring or shearing a
selection; I thought I had fixed that already but apparently I was mistaken.

I also noted a behavious when rotating selections using the KisView actions
that I'm not sure is right: when rotating a selection, all non-selected
pixels in that layer are removed. I thought the correct behaviour was to
remove the selected pixels and paste the rotated selected pixels into the
paint device, perhaps over the existing pixels.

Anyway, I guess we won't be able to do anything about that before Monday :-).