release time is coming closer

Casper Boemann cbr at boemann.dk
Mon May 16 10:15:24 CEST 2005

Now for the next 7:

* Select freehand (drawing a shape and selecting the contents) does not work.
Should be disabled.

As I've already written this should be disabled. What do I have to do: Just
outcomment in the Makefile.am ?

* The shape tools should (with filled as default) also be available as
  selection tools. (fixed for ellipse)

Any takers or should we just postpone it ?

* Cropping, mirroring, scaling should also transform the selection - or take
it into account

I'm probably the one to do this. Does everybody agree that selections should
be transformed exactly like the canvas? The other solution is to take
selections into account, but that would be post 1.4. So the question is what
do we do for 1.4

* Select Polygonal does not work. Should be fixed or disabled

Any takers or should we disable?

* Select wizard appears broken again

I'm probaply responsible for the bug (the selection commits) but I don't know
what the wizard is supposed to do. So though I'm probably able to solve the
problem I need help to find it.

* Copy does not work for some selections

Boudewijn made this entry, but was unable to reproduce when I asked him. So
unless other can reproduce I'll just remove it from the TODO

* Think of something with action: Either implement or disable

We have already discussed this, but I'm not sure of the conclusion?

--
best regards / venlig hilsen
Casper Boemann