Scaling Code (was: Crop Tool)

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Mon Mar 28 15:50:23 CEST 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 15:32, Casper Boemann wrote:

> Yes I'm working on scale, rotating, translating and shearing in a single
> visitor called KisTransformVisitor which I'll commit the first version of
> quite soon.

Great! The old scaling code worked very well (I think the results were even
better then the results from gimp) but the code was really ugly and I always
felt that it should be rewritten using the iterators directly. But I never
found the time to do so because I just have too much to do for university.

Michael