Crop Tool

Michael Thaler michael.thaler at ph.tum.de
Mon Mar 28 15:02:21 CEST 2005

On Monday 28 March 2005 14:36, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> Hm... That should be fixable, I guess -- I don't think I have time to look
> at that soon, though.

If I have some time, I will fix this.

There is another more serious bug. If you draw the selection, then switch to
another window and back, the selection is gone. The handles still can be
used, only the drawing is gone.

The same happens when one uses the scrollbars to scroll to another part of the
window.

I thought it is enough to call drawOutlineWithHandles in the paint function,
but that does not seem to be the case. What do I have to do to fix this?

Michael